Cauliflower Green Peas Curry without Oil
Calories per Serving:148; Carb- 26g; Fat- 3g; Fiber- 9g; Protein – 8g
Preparation time: 10M Cooking time: 20M Total time: 30M
1 Cup Green Peas
1 Onion (Medium)
5 Garlic Pods
1 inch Ginger
2 tbsp Yogurt
2 tbsp Thick Coconut Milk
1 tsp Chilli Powder
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
2 cups water
- Roughly chop ginger, garlic and onion and cut Cauliflower into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat a pan, add ginger, garlic, onions with a pinch of salt and sauté until it starts to sweat.
- Add tomatoes and cook until it softens for about 2 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool and grind them to a smooth paste along with yogurt.
- Heat the pan, add the ground paste, cauliflower, peas, water and bring it to a boil.
- Meanwhile, add chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes under medium flame.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Curry without oil is ready! Serve over whole wheat bread, roti, brown rice, millets, rice, idly or dosa. Healthy and delicious!
- If you are vegan, skip yogurt and add another tablespoon of coconut milk.
- It is a complete protein recipe too.
Micro Nutrient Values:
Share, Follow and Stay tuned for more Healthier Recipes and Nutrition Facts. Thank you!