Dates Walnut Ladoo
Dates Walnut ladoo/balls
Calories per Serving: 102; Carb- 16g; Fat- 5 g; Fiber- 2g; Protein – 1g
Preparation time: 10 M Time for making ladoos: 5 M Total time: 15 M
Difficulty: Very easy
1 cup seedless dates (about 16 pieces)
1 cup walnut (50 grams)
- Dry toast walnut in a pan over medium heat for about 4- 5 minutes.
- Blend to coarse powder (about 3 pulse will do)
- Chop 5 dates for the texture and blend the remaining dates. This too need not be smooth.
- Mix them all together.
- Divide into 16 equal parts and make ladoos by rolling them between your palms.
- Delicious healthy sweet treat is ready to serve.
This recipe is low in sodium and rich in omega 3, a heart and brain healthy fat which will be a great mid afternoon snack or a sweet to munch on anytime.
|Vitamin A||30.5 IU||1%|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg||4%|
|Pantothenic acid||0.2 mg||2%|
Do try this recipe and let me know how it came out in the comment below. Thank you!
This laddu is yummy and delicious. The nutrition factors made aware of the intake calories. Fine
Thank you.. Enjoy healthy cooking!