Dates Walnut ladoo/balls
Calories per Serving: 102; Carb- 16g; Fat- 5 g; Fiber- 2g; Protein – 1g
Preparation time: 10 M Time for making ladoos: 5 M Total time: 15 M
Difficulty: Very easy
1 cup seedless dates (about 16 pieces)
1 cup walnut (50 grams)
- Dry toast walnut in a pan over medium heat for about 4- 5 minutes.
- Blend to coarse powder (about 3 pulse will do)
- Chop 5 dates for the texture and blend the remaining dates. This too need not be smooth.
- Mix them all together.
- Divide into 16 equal parts and make ladoos by rolling them between your palms.
- Delicious healthy sweet treat is ready to serve.
This recipe is low in sodium and rich in omega 3, a heart and brain healthy fat which will be a great mid afternoon snack or a sweet to munch on anytime.
|Vitamin A||30.5 IU||1%|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg||4%|
|Pantothenic acid||0.2 mg||2%|
Do try this recipe and let me know how it came out in the comment below. Thank you!